Are you ready to make a step towards your dream?
Auditions are also possible throughout the year upon appointment For inquiries : firstname.lastname@example.org
2 Steps to join Musica Mundi School :
To apply for an audition, applicants need to submit a full application dossier.
- Recommendation letter – written and signed by the applicant’s current instrumental teacher.
- Motivation letter – written by the applicant (ideally without the help of parents/guardian/teacher) explaining what is motivating him/her to choose a musical path and apply to Musica Mundi School.
- Copy of current passport
- Recent passport photo
- Artistic photo – a photo which is used for concert programmes and the applicant’s promotional material.
- Recent YouTube link with visual recording (recorded maximum 6 months before the application date). The visual recording should include 2 contrasting pieces from different periods. Max 20 min.
- A non-refundable application fee of 75 Euros transferred to the Musica Mundi School bank account. All bank charges to be borne by the sender.
- Signed application form by the parent/s or guardian of the student seeking admission and sent to email@example.com.
Applications will be considered in the order they are received. Applications can be made at any time of the year.
Musica Mundi School Bank account details:
IBAN Account number: BE93 7320 4448 5867
Code BIC/SWIFT: CREG BE BB
Bank address: CBC Banque, Agence de Waterloo Office Park
Dréve Richelle 159 – 1410 Waterloo, Belgium
Students are offered places at Musica Mundi School on the basis of their talent and their musical and human potential.
No financial barrier should prevent any student being offered a place at Musica Mundi School. A scholarship system has been set up to support students who need financial support.
Families in need of financial help must provide the school with the following documents:
- An official document with their annual gross income.
- A declaration stating how much of the total annual tuition the family is able to cover.
These documents and the scholarship request will be transferred to the scholarship committee for consideration.
Each request will be considered carefully on its merits.
Fees are payable in advance at the beginning of each term.
Boarding Room Category A – All lessons, master classes, full board, Room Category A
Boarding Room Category B – All lessons, master classes, full board, Room Category B
Day students (no housing) – All lessons, master classes, lunch
School material, books, scores, excursions, trips, laundry costs… are to be paid extra by the parents.
Fees are payable in advance at the beginning of each term. Monthly payment (10 payments) is also possible
27000€ / Year
25000€ / Year
23000€ / Year