In order to be accepted to the Musica Mundi School, each candidate should pass an audition.
To apply for an audition, a full application dossier of the candidate should be completed no later than January 31st 2018 and should include:
- non-refundable application fee of 50 Euros transferred to the Musica Mundi School bank account. All bank charges to be borne by the sender.
Musica Mundi School Bank account details:
IBAN Account number: BE93 7320 4448 5867
Code BIC/SWIFT: CREG BE BB
Agence de Waterloo Office Park
Dréve Richelle 159
1410 Waterloo, Belgium
- Written and signed recommendation letter from the applicant’s current instrumental teacher.
- Motivation letter (= a short letter written by the applicant with/without the help of his parent/guardian/teacher that explains what motivates the student to choose a musical path and apply to the Musica Mundi School)
- Copy of passport
- Recent passport photo (and, if in possession, artistic photo)
- Recent YouTube link with visual recording (recorded maximum 6 months before the application date). The visual recording should include 2 contrasting pieces from different periods. Max 20 min.
Applications will be considered in the order they are received.
Please note: The school will audition pupils for entry into Primary Years 5, 6 and Secondary 1,2,3,4,5,6.